Sydney

시드니.

Melburn

멜번 시티.

Brisbane

부리스밴 시

queensland

퀸스랜드(골드코스트)

  pp_text_sample7.gif shop 트위터 번역 사전
   


Australia
HOT menu
0
14
0
15
0
16
99
17
72
18
85
19
80
20
3
21
전체방문 : 33,080
  전체 글등록 : 3,939
  오늘 글등록 : 0
  전체 답변글 : 0
  댓글및 쪽글 : 3
counter update : 0 minute
 





 Treatment
병치료
To satisfy thirst, d..
To satisfy thirst, d
To satisfy thirst, drink waterThe human body can last weeks without food but only days without fluid.Water is the recommended fluid to satisfy thirst ..
 
Many fruits and vege..
Many fruits and vege
The food that you eat also contributes to your fluid needs. Food provides about 20 per cent of total fluid intake. The remaining 80 per cent comes fro..
 
Watch out for salt a..
Watch out for salt a
Some bottled mineral water contains salt. This can lead to fluid retention, swelling and even increased blood pressure in some people. Choose varietie..
 
Drink water instead
Drink water instead
To satisfy thirst, drink waterThe human body can last weeks without food but only days without fluid.Water is the recommended fluid to satisfy thirst ..
 
Getting started on P..
Getting started on P
How and when do they choose where to put the PD catheter (tube)?The first step is to plan the surgery with your surgeon who you are referred to. Ideal..
 
복막투석
복막투석
페이지 내용:복막투석 (PD)이란 무엇인가복막투석 카테터교환복막투석이 일상생활에 어떤 영향을 끼치는가? 복막투석 (PD)이란 무엇인가?복막투석 (PD) 은 몸..
 
123456
  Visiting ( 방문 )
 
HOJUPORTAL Email: info@hojuportal.com.au